Thursday, March 03, 2005

 

Spatial love

A friend of mine decided to grant one of my longterm wishes yesterday. I got a spaceship! Not quite the Millenium Falcon. In fact, not quite in working order. Okay, okay, it's a bloody space shuttle set! Complete with satellite, astronauts on EVA, and launchpad.
This friend was probably getting annoyed at my persistent wishes for a spaceship. I appreciate the gesture (we want you off the planet too, Slow, but can't afford it right away) and feel resigned to the fact that there are people that listen to me and want to help me.
Thanks, Naomi! I'll pass it onto my nephew when he's old enough to swallow astronauts without requiring medical assistance.


Comments:
Like life?
But, hey, HiD! If I get my Falcon you'd better pack your bags - space is a fab place for hermits.
 
From space, Foom rains immense death upon your people! They weep and wail and wish they had offered something more precious to the Elder Space Gods! Hahahahahaha!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?